As with most aspects of our lives, the skin-care and beauty industry is constantly changing, with the emergence of new knowledge and technology, and with that in mind, here are a few skin care treatments that you can enjoy.
- Microhydrabrasion – There are affordable clinics that offer microhydrabrasion in Perth; a treatment that offers a high level of skin exfoliation, and with a glycolic peel and vitamin infusion, this treatment stimulated the generation of collagen in the lower layers of skin. There are several steps to the process; the removal of dead skin cells using a diamond-tipped machine, then an acid peel is applied, which loosens ground in dirt and grime. The peel extraction is next, which removes the built-up dirt and grime, and the final step is to infuse antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to nourish the skin.
- IPL Hair Removal – If you have had enough of waxing, take a course of IPL hair removal for a permanent solution to unwanted hair. This effective, painless and non-invasive treatment is a permanent solution to an ever-present problem for many women, which works by damaging the hair follicles with beams of light that are pulsed onto the target area.
- Electrolysis Hair Removal – Another extremely effective way to remove unwanted hair permanently, and if you think that IPL technology is replacing electrolysis, think again, as electrolysis is still as popular as ever. If you are unsure which treatment is best for you, the dermatologist is the person to seek out, as they would tell you which hair removal treatment is right for you.
- Chemical Peels – For very deep cleaning, chemical peels are ideal, with a range of new ‘cool’ chemical peels that really do revitalise your skin. Lactic acid lowers the skin’s pH, triggering the release of essential growth hormones, and that boosts new skin cell generation, while also deep cleaning the skin.
- Medical Skin Needling – This treatment encourages the creation of collagen, which is essential for the growth of new skin cells, and this treatment is a very effective way to smooth out wrinkles. Aside from boosting collagen production, skin needling can remove unsightly veins of the face and neck, and if you would like to know more, contact your local skin care clinic.
If your skin feels tired and in need of rejuvenation, a visit to your local skin-care clinic will really make a difference.